Video call backgrounds give you the confidence to chat in your very own professional environment
In the last few months, we’ve all had to adapt the ways we communicate with customers. Gone are the days where we sit face to face, batting ideas back and fourth like a game of tennis. So we’ve all resorted to video conferencing platforms, but how professional do we look to our clients? Here are two ways to impress.
Zoom virtual backdrops
Cluttered environments, poor presentation and lighting can make your video stream look unprofessional.
To solve these problems, FCD are creating virtual backdrops, designed to polish up your Zoom calls. These branded backgrounds fit your business and allow you to present with confidence.
To change the default background image for all Zoom Rooms in your account.
- Log in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click Room Management > Zoom Rooms.
- Click Account Settings at the top of the page.
- In the Account Profile tab, under Background image for Zoom Rooms, click Upload New Image.
- Select your image and click Open.
- Push your branding wherever you are.
- Look more professional.
- Quick and easy solution.
- Ensure you’re lit properly – poor lighting can leave a halo effect around your face.
- Don’t use ‘busy’ images. A custom designed background image will be designed to fit you.
Don’t use Zoom? How about a physical backdrop
If you use Google Meet, FaceTime, Skype or anything else, FCD have the perfect solution.
A custom branded backdrop can be designed and made large enough to fill the screen, but small enough not to take up loads of space. You can use them with any video streaming platform, whether that’s Google Meet or a Facebook Live video, allowing you to stay consistent and professional.
Another key benefit of a physical backdrop is they’re multi-purpose – you can use them for literally anything!
There are other benefits, too
- Push your brand indentity.
- Use them with any video stream – video calls or live video.
- Add a bit of flare to your Instagram or Pinterest images.
- Use them to block poor lighting from windows.
- + loads more.
Interested in a Zoom virtual background or physical backdrop?
Send us a message and we’ll advise you with the best solution that suits you!